Happy Gum Drops
Happy Gum Drops
Brand Living Libations
Your mouth is a reflection of your overall health. At last, a truly effective oral ecology product to reach every tiny crevice in your mouth.
If you like flossing, you will love Happy Gum Drops!
If you don’t like flossing, you will love Happy Gum Drops!
Instructions For the healthiest gums use Happy Gum Drops for brushing, flossing, massaging gums, mouth-rinses to overcome sensitive teeth, to ease the recovery of oral surgery, and for general overall cavity prevention.
Add one drop to toothbrush, salt mouth rinses, massage into gums and glide a drop over dental floss to cleanse the tiny spaces in between the teeth.
- These concentrates (water and alcohol free) can be added to salt-water for an excellent mouthwash.
- One drop added to a dry tooth brush (good-bye toothpaste)
- One drop added to a dry toothbrush and then dipped in (aluminum-free) baking soda, or salt.
- Massaged into gums, especially areas where the pockets are low and the dentin is exposed.
- One drop on tongue-scrappers
- One drop on tongue through the day for fresh breath
- One drop gargled in water for sore throats
- One drop on cankers sores; herpes lesions
- Apply one drop several times a day to any oral wound, laceration, incision to ease pain,
- reduce inflammation, keep the incision clean and generate new cells.
- One drop to your string of floss, getting the Gum drops between each and every single tooth is very effective.
- Diminished canker sores
- Eases herpes
- Boosts immune systems and sinuses
- Soothes sore throats
- Keeps toothbrush clean
Ingredients super-critical extracts and essences of seabuckthorn berry, rose otto, oregano, peppermint, clove, tea tree, cinnamon, and thyme linalool.
* all LIVING LIBATIONS ingredients are organic or wildcrafted